Sundays at 9:00 am
We welcome you to Grace Church outdoors! In respect of others and MA state guidelines please observe the following:
What do I need to know?
Do I need to use Social Distancing? - YES
- Please do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- Remain six feet apart where possible
- Wear face coverings from parking lot. Please note singing is particularly high risk so face covering is important.
What should I bring?
- Bring your own chair, sunscreen, hat, etc.
- Dress casual for outdoors.
- Rows will be set 9 ft apart.
- Please place chairs along the row with 6 feet spacing between the next family or individual.
- Bring your own chair.
- Parking attendants will direct you to parking behind the church or in the gravel lot next to the field.
- Please maintain a space between you and the next car.
Where will I find lyrics of songs?
- Greeters and signage will have a QR code where you can down-load lyrics for songs.
What if it rains?
- Lawn service will be canceled if it rains.
- Please join the 11am streamed worship service via our website at church-online or Facebook.
Are restrooms available?
- Two Porta Potties are available.
Should I tell you I’m coming?
- To help our planning please let us know by filling out this quick form.
Do I need to register every week for service?
- Yes. Every week you must re-register for the next coming service.