Plans? You are invited to Alpha for a time of great food, even better conversation and talks that make you think. Grace Church is hosting a Try Alpha Dinner, where you can come as you are with no pressure, no followup, no charge.
Come to the free Try Alpha Dinner and check it out! March 4th 6:30pm at Grace Church in Hudson, MA.
Every February Grace gathers as a community for a family friendly night of fun at Roller Kingdom. Our annual Skate night is always a great place to bring the family, connect with friends, and meet some new ones. We hope you join us for this great event! And the best part: It’s free admission! And skate rentals are only $3. We hope to see you there, February 20th from 6:30-8:30.
ENCOUNTER 2020 - Jeremiah 29:13. This weekend will be a time where you encounter God in every way. Whether it is an intentional sit-down or an unexpected word from God, we pray that you will use this weekend to seek and find God with ALL of your heart – to ENCOUNTER HIM!
We are thankful for the opportunity to return to Brookwoods Conference Center in Alton, NH for the fifth year on March 20-22, 2020. The Center provides so much – between the breezy outdoors, the relaxing warmth of the fireplace, being on the shores of the lake and spending time with friends. Come and connect with new women, bring a group and make it girls weekend away... (Play late night games, sled with friends, take a hike) Our guest speaker this year is Regina Robinson. Check her out here, Regina_Robinson_Bio.jpg
As of February 19, Registration has closed. If you would like to inquire about late registration please email email@example.com.
Baptism speaks primarily of a personal, public identification with Jesus Christ. If you have questions or you are thinking about taking this important step in your spiritual journey, our next two-part baptism class is for you! March 22 &29.
Spoiler alert: The Joneses are broke. That means keeping up with them will only get you into MORE debt! It’s time to run fast and hard in the other direction, and Financial Peace University will show you how. Join our group at Grace Church starting April 15th at 6:30 PM.
*Contact Conrad Steward firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Grace 20s/30s meets once a month on the first Wednesday night. Don't miss this opportunity to connect with people in similar life stages and get together for some music and a talk.
February 5th 7-9PM Grace Church in room 115.
- High School Life Groups (Gr. 9-12) – 5:30 – 8:00 PM, Upstairs
- Moms Connect – 6-week semesters – 9:30 – 11:00 AM, Overflow Room
- Primetimers Ladies Life Group – 50’s+ - 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM, Room 113
- Healing After Loss – 7:00 – 9:00 PM, Nolin Home
- Thrive: Women’s Bible Study & Fellowship, September – April, 9:30 – 11:30 AM, Rooms 113-117
- Divorce Care & Divorce Care4Kids, 6:30 – 8:30 PM, Room 217
- Ignite – Women’s Bible Study, 7:00 – 9:00 PM, Overflow Room
- Men’s Bible Study – 7:00 – 9:00 PM, Room 210
- Stay ‘N Play – September – May, 9:30 – 11:30 AM, Rooms 107-117
- First Wednesday Nights – 20’s & 30’s – first Wednesday each month, 7:00 – 9:00 PM, Room 113/115/117
- Celebrate Recovery – 6:00 – 9:00 PM, Rooms 107 – 117
- Middle School Life Groups (Gr. 6-8) – 6:30 – 8:30 PM, Upstairs