Dear Grace Church family,
We were excited to hear Governor Baker’s announcement that houses of worship/ churches are included in Phase 1 of his MA reopening plan. We’re excited to be moving towards gathering in person again. We wanted to let you know how this will impact Grace as a church family:
- We will not meet in person this week but continue with all online content as we have in recent weeks.
- We want to ensure we open responsibly and consistently with the guidance given to us by the State of MA. You can see this guidance at https://www.mass.gov/lists/safety-standards-for-places-of-worship .
- Every Monday we will provide an update of what is changing at Grace. These will be communicated on our Facebook page and website.
- When we gather at the church we will meet the safe practice guidelines we’ve become familiar with:
- COVER – nose and mouth when we can’t maintain distance
- WASH – hands and surfaces
- KEEP DISTANCE – 6 feet apart whenever possible
- BE VIGILANT – Look for Covid symptoms and stay home if unwell.
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please pray for us collectively to have wisdom and coordinate well to honor God and for the good of our community.
God bless you and stay healthy,